Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My BArbie's Clothes

I never had a barbie or barbie's clothes when I was a kid..Actually thats my biggest dream to have those things.. I Promised myself before "Someday I will do evertyhing to have my own barbie or I will buy my future daughter a barbie that I never had..
Coz you know what guys, my childhood past was not lucky like those kids who grew up with golden spoon in their mouth.,I used to play a paper doll. Sometimes I bought that from the store with paper clothes..But Actually If I dont have a money to buy,, I wil look for scratch paper and I'll started to cut it like girl and will draw some clothes and cut them.Thats what made me happy when I was a kid..
Sometimes I used to stared with kids that there were a barbie doll and they playing it infront of me..But I know that time tha I cannot push my mom to buy me a barbie coz we really do not have enough money..

And Now, Im very that I have barbie dolls and BArbies clothes..I know its kinda funny for some people but its really happened in reality If you grew up nothing,,YOu will keep on dreaming..I thank God that he sent me special man in my life who is fullfilling my dream now..I love you so much HOney Bob













4 comments:

Kim, USA said...

That is very pretty dolls. Enjoy!

Clarissa said...

Have fun with Barbie!!\(^0^)/

Clarissa said...

Have fun with Barbie!!\(^0^)/

Anonymous said...

have fun with barbie kahit matanda na tau pwede pa din nman maglaro hehe