Sunday, January 25, 2009

Veronica's final Judgement and dedication

My niece Veronica was adopted by my aunt and uncle in states..After over 4 years of waiting they finally got her here in PHilippines..Last Dec. 2008 they went to court and fixed veronicas lastname and finally she is Legally Ortega now and legally us citizen. Today, My aunt and uncle went to church to give veronica's Dedication.

Im Very Happy to see that my niece is beautiful and very happy with her new home. Everytime we had a chance to talk,,I always tells her to be humble, nice and dont forget where she came from..I know she's young to understand everything but good teaching will lead her to be a role model.

Here are some pictures of my niece final judgement and Dedication:
















3 comments:

Clarissa said...

Veronica is so lucky to have a new family that will love her forever and lucky to have YOU,too!!

Kim, USA said...

Congratulations to veronica and to her new parents too.

Chubskulit Rose said...

she's very lucky to have a new parents..

by the way, i have a tag for you here

yun nga palang tanong mo about getting paid to blog, yup, you could do that even if your there... dami ngang blogger dyan eh..