Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MY Niece Graduation Day!!

Last March 30, 2009, I attended my niece graduation day!.
She invited me to come and be with her during graduation..I asked her " why me, your mother is here"" MY niece said, its okey to her mom and my sister approved it..I was kinda shy coz my sister never attended her kids graduation coz she always in abroad working..But this time she's here, she didnt experience it again..Her daughter chose me after her.

Well the Graduation turns good and smooth,, I was happy to see my niece graduating in High School. I was reminiscing that time when she was young and now she is turning a growing up teenager.

My niece and I are closed coz i used to took care of her when she was baby. And even she is a growing lady now,,she never forget me and treat me as her own mom..

Here are some photos during her Graduation Day!








6 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Congrats to your niece.. Oiiist magkamukha kayo hehehe..

Kim, USA said...

Hi belle, oo nga lahat tayo mapa-ask kung bakit. The wife for sure had a reason why but hayyy sana naman ginawang tama diba? Why not go separate ways first then go what ever you like in life, not that iniwan mo lang na mag-asawa pa diba?? Nakaka-sad talaga I never thought that would happen to my friend that also lead to his demised.

On a lighter note, congratulations to your niece dalagang dalaga na ang niece mo, parang mas malaki pa sa iyo at maganda ha. Halaka baka marami nang bubuyog umaaligid dyan....school muna hehe.
Thanks for dropping by at my bloggy belle appreciate it so much.

Clarissa said...

Congratulations to your pamangkin!!Manang mana sa yo,beauty din!!^_^

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi sis, parang mag ate lang kayo ah...
musta kana sis?

maggie said...

First, Congratulations to your niece...para din kaung magkapatid kamukha mo siya ehhh he he he, by the way salamat sa add mo for my new blog.Actually di ko po alam kong paaono improve iyong site ko...ano ba gaga win ko para doon sa sabi mo na "shout out" pasinsya ka na...ako yata ang ignorante ha ha ha....Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike