Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Perfect Blend of Friendship!




I got this TAg from my friend "Grace". She is a good friend of mine here in blogsphere, through this blog I met different people who has different ideas how to make my blog beautiful. And one of the biggest help for me is Grace Ola drapper who made my blog-template and encouring me to make my own blog.I met Grace on Friendster Page Group.
Thankyou so much Grace for the effort and your kindness to me.

Now, Im passing this award tag to Kim, Clarissa, Joan, chie , Mery and Beth.

6 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi annabelle, na touch ako ^_^
yesterday...i got this tag from grace..but nagkapower shortage dito kaya di ko agad na msg sayo na na tag kita...hehehe...pero sis thank you so much ^_^

Clarissa said...

thanks for passing me this award,sis but I have posted them already.Thank YOU for your friendship!!^_^

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting sis

Rechie said...

Hello Belle, thanks for this sistah... I do appreciate it..Sorry ha late ako..hehehe finals kasi namin sa school.todo aral

Kim, USA said...

Hi belle, thank you for leaving a comment to my blog. We pinay should be happy sa color natin na brown eh kung dyan sa Pinas maraming mag tease sa atin kasi itim tayo dito sa Amerika ang daming ingit sa color natin hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Good evening

Awesome blog, great write up, thank you!