Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I missed Marinduque!!

Last year, My mother, art and me went to Marinduque to get vacation. And of course its my gift for nanay to get vacation and relax because she really stressed here at home..My mother was really happy that time coz she went back to her place where she grew up. There was a festival that time on their barrio thats why im so excited too coz i wanna experienced it. but unfortunately there was a big storm came and the festival is not really successful.We just staying at home that time and we watched a simple parade outside..

After that festival, we went to town and we visited nanay's friend there. Actually were running out of budget that time so what we did was walked from barrio to town(hehee)i think 3 hours of walking from mountain to town but its really cool for me coz i've seen many beautiful things like green surroundings and very welcome people. And its really relaxing for us to walk coz there was no pollution..

I cant believe that time that my mother could walked in a high part of the mountain, I never heard her complaining while were walking that she cannot climbed in high part but i saw her enjoying walking with her sister..We need to walked and climbed coz we visited her younger brother.

I have great experienced when we went there, I have had a chanced to meet her siblings, relatives and friends, simple life and simple things..And im always dreaming that one day im going to get back in my mother's province..











3 comments:

Clarissa said...

Nakaka-miss talaga ang bakasyon sa probincya!!Yung wala akyong gagawin kundi mag-lakad at mag-sight seeing!Ang sarap ng ganyang buhay!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wow sis, i like your pics here ang gaganda especially yung kinagat ni eva ang mangga ^_^ just kidding..love your pics! i really love your pics ^_^

by the way sis, nabasa mo ba sa cbox mo yung message ko about sa number ng resort/park ?

Kim, USA said...

Ang sarap nang hilaw na manga nasa puno pa fresh na fresh. Belle you did the right thing, giving your mom a vacation is worth the time and money spend. For sure she will treasure that experienced so much.Your a good daughter Belle happy weekdays ahead.