Sunday, August 30, 2009

First Time, First Experienced at Comedy Bar

Last August 15, 2009 my friend Cris invited me to come with her with some friends to celebrate her b-day party at PUncHline(one of the best comedy bar here in Philippines). That was my first experienced to watched a live comedy show..I really had fun and enjoyed and hard for me to stop laughing because they were so funny..Most Especially when Vice Ganda ARRived and performed.

I keep asking to my friends who is Vice Ganda? and then they told me to wait and see..Finally Vice Ganda arrived and performed..We had really fun with this commediane he is very great, and Fanstastic man.. My jaw was tired because i cant stop laughing when vice GAnda opened his mouth..He is really funny and smart..

I Promise to myself that oneday i will go back there and watch him again..


VICE GANDA


FOXY LADIES


ME WITH FRIEND CHAI




ME WITH MY FRIENDS..

3 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi sis, nangangamusta lang ^_^
ang sayasaya naman ng inyong kitakits ^_^ ako sa zirkoh naman noon madalas...

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow sis dami nyo adventures..

By the way, I am trying to generate some support for our daughter. I entered her into a Smile Contest, so if you could please vote for her (just once), the contest runs until October 31st. Your vote would be so much appreciated. To cast your vote, please go to this link. Please look for Jillian Rylie Cottrill. Thank you very much for your help!

anney said...

Been there before! nakakatawa talaga si Vice ganda magaling sya mag adlib. Lagi sya judge sya channel 2 show na SHOWTIME at tatawa ka talaga sa mga comments nya.