Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Even In Distance





I decided to make a blog before i fall asleep this evening.
My boyfriend and I were miles away,, he is living in USA and im staying here in philippines..
But our distance is not the hindrance for us to have a good relationship...
My boyfriend always has a time talking to me considering he so tired from work,,He always make me laugh when im not in the mood talking,,or if i have cramps..He often ask "ARe YOu okey HOney?""I think something is bugging you but you didnt tell me...
He always care for me, he always ask me Hows my beautiful Girlfriend??
He always make me laugh,,he always listened when im talking to him..
Gosh,, I really miss him..
This is the secret to have a good distance relationship,You always have to each other,YOU Always Have Communication, Trust, Patient, Love and being faithful..
All of us sometimes feel doubt, stress, bored but Loves conquer all in this relationship..
For me,, I will never let him go because i love him so much,,and He loves me too..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

saka madali lang mag bake dito sis kc yung ginamit ko nmaa ready mix na yun titimplahin mo nalang