Sunday, November 30, 2008

Veronica's First Snow Experience in Minnesota






This is my niece Veronica!Thats her first experience to see and touch a snow..VERonica is adopted child of my aunt rina and uncle art,,they waited for over 4 years to get my niece and its been a long journey for us..The experienced was not really good because we sacrificed a lot, we do lots of prayers, patience, sometimes giving up the kid but my aunt and uncle have a faith that they will get my niece as soon as possible,,And our long Journey was done..They are very happy right now to be with my niece..
You know i do a lot of things for veronica, I fought for her right to have a comfortable life there that her parents here in philippines cannot give her a good life..
Everytime i have a chance to talk to my niece " she always tells me."tita belle im so happy and im enjoying staying here". I never had regrets at all coz i know my niece is very happy and my aunt and uncle will give her a comfortable life...
I love my niece i will do everything for her,....
And i know she is very happy with her new home now..she has MOm and Dad that really loves her......

1 comments:

Clarissa said...

Veronica is a very lucky kid--lucky for having a new parents that trully loves her and lucky for having YOU!