Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Presents from My HOney




Im very thankful for my HOney for giving me these special presents for me..Im very very Happy and Greatful..I love him so much, I hope everything will be okey for him this coming new year,,He still injured and need theraphy for his dislocated left shoulder..
I wanna take this opportunity to bragg to all of you guys, HOw much i really care for my bf, I love him so much and I love everything about him.....He is so sweet and caring man. You know what after his accident, He showed me a nice three combs " He said, I bought these before the accident happened " iM so touch guys coz he always thinking about me and what makes me happy..He is one of a kind man, he is so helpful to his friends. Sometimes even he is so tired from work and if some people asked him to help them,, He help them right away even though he is so tired from work..
He so kind, sweet, one of a kind man,,Its hard to find man like him now a days...And Im very lucky im part of his life and I have him in my life....





My Presents






My Ralph Lauren Perfume



My necklace



MY New Jacket






My New WATch






My Stuff toys

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Awww!! your honey is so sweet! I'm happy for you!

mellow yellow said...

thats Cute!