Friday, December 26, 2008

GOOGLE TAG...

I WOULD LIKE TO THANKS MY FRIEND gRACE DRAPPER FOR SHARING THIS TAG TO ME,,THANKYOU SO MUCH SIS I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT..


1.) The age of my next birthday



2. Place I would like to Travel



3.) My favorite Place


4.) A favorite thing




5.) My Favorite Food







6.) My Favorite Color



7.) The City I Reside Now



8.) The City I was Born



9.) My College Major





10.Name of first (and only) lover



11.) A Bad Habit



12.) My Current Wish Lists (Max of 3 )










Now its my turn to pass this to everybody's visiting my blogs hey guys feel frre to grab it...
Happy Tagging you guys!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SORRY GUYS,,I DID MISTAKES SA FOOD,,IM KINDA TIRED CHANGE IT AGAIN....

Clarissa said...

sis,pano bang gawin yang mga tag na yan?(T_T)di ako marunong!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm you did good sis haha great...