Thursday, January 15, 2009

Flash BAck

When I picked my two nieces at school,,I decided to take some pictures but when I started to look these pics,,My Flashback return to my childhood memories.

I remembered went to school wearing old bags, old uniforms and my socks had a big hole,,my shoes were smiling if only he could talked,,my shoes already complaining.
I went to school I have no money(baon) allowance, no food allowance. SometimesI went to school with empty stomach.
Sometimes, I asked my brother in-law's mother to give me tamarind candies,,I used to sell that to school so I can get little amount of money.

Toughed life! but because of all i experienced in my life, I grew up strong and lots of determination.
.













1 comments:

Clarissa said...

It's really important how hard life that we have experienced but still look back after those tough times..Can't imagine for some people who had forgotten their past lives and where they came from.