Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A to Z TAG

I got tag again from my fellow friend blogsphere thankyou sis Grace for always including me in your list..Stay nice as you are....






A - Attached or Single? - Still single but in a Relationship
B - Best Friend? - yeah
C - Cake or pie? - pie
D - Day of choice? - any day
E - Essential item? - my computer and my phone
F - Favorite Color? - red
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? - worm
H - Hometown? - Marikina City Philippines
I - Indulgence? - my family and friends
J - June or July? - I thin june
K - Kids ?- how sad,,not yer
L - Life is not complete w/o - Family
M - Marriage date? - not yet
N - Number of magazine subscriptions - just 3
O - Orange or apple? - Orange
P - Phobias? - water/fire
Q - Quotes? - Try and Try until you succed
R - Reason to smile? - i have my man that spoiling me hehhee
S - Season of choice? - Summer,& spring
T - Tag people -,umma,joanna,joops, misty, clarissa,aphrodite
U - Unknown fact about me - im Kikay
V - Vegetable? - eggplant
W - Worst habit? - surfing/ chatting on net
X - Xray or ultrasound? - both maybe ha ha
Y - Your favorite foods? - kare-kare/dinuguan/sisig
Z - Zodiac sign - Scorpio

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow nman marunong na xa hehe